WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU
SUBMIT GUEST POST: If you have something informative, creative, research, tips and news related articles, which you think might add value to our content, You may send your article, along with a brief author bio and relevant media links to us through email:
Writing articles for our site a can be a great way for you to gain exposure from regular readers, increase your online presence and improve your websites’ traffic and Page-Rank authorities.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
I don’t need to tell you that the post that you are going to write for our website finenotes.com would be read by a very vast number of readers.
If our website’s visitors find it helpful or useful, it would also create a buzz on various Social Media Platforms. As a result you will get exposure.
If you write an article pertaining to a popular niche, you can create a free external link pointing to your social media profiles or personal blog.
CONDITION: In an article, if you add any commercial site link (like – affiliate, product sites, and services) then that post will consider as a sponsored post.
GUEST POST GUIDELINES
RELEVANCE OF ARTICLE:
Your article must be written with a particular niche. Also you must keep in mind that the subject you choose should be fit into one or more categories present at finenotes.com website.
ARTICLE ASSOCIATED WITH MEDIA:
Images and Videos are more helpful to the readers and thus gain more traffic. you may add a self-made video via YouTube, and high quality images either by directly mailing to us. Remember to check the media copyrights before sending it to us, and inform us of the same.
CREDITS / ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:
If you’ve referred information from another website or author, do not forget to put a credit note.
You are allowed a single external link to your personal links in author bio section. However if any external link add in article it would be counted as sponsored post and fee would apply.
It’s a good practice to entrench the article with keywords, but after recent changes in Google’s guidelines about the keywords use, you may want to use them only as necessary. Use the keywords smartly; no overuse, no under-use.
ORIGINAL CONTENT / NO PLAGIARISM:
The entire content should be original. You may not copy from other sources. Also, you may not submit a post which you’ve used on another blog/website, even if you own it.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT FOR GUEST POST APPROVAL
- The article you publish must be UNIQUE and EXCLUSIVE to the finenotes.com. That means the article should not have been published anywhere else in the past, and should not be published anywhere else in the future.
- Only well-structured and well-written articles would be accepted. The language should be easy to understand and readable for readers. Proofread/edit the article before submitting to us.
- Ensure that your article is devoid of grammatical or spelling errors.
- Article Length: We believe, for good and well informative article , article length should be minimum 800+ words. So we are not accepting article less then 800+ word anymore. Please make sure your article has minimum word count of 800+ word, and subject should be relevant to at least one category on ‘finenotes’.
- The external link(s) should be relevant. Referral links aren’t allowed. Do not spam the article with unnecessary links.
- Best practices for link anchor text are REQUIRED. A no EXACT MATCH ANCHOR TEXT links allowed.
- You are allowed to put your website link at the end of the article along with author bio. We do not allow keyword link.
- Your post may be edited. I normally leave posts untouched, but in some cases, I may edit things such as the title, grammar, format, etc.
- Don’t forget to submit a brief author bio with your post. Also, add a photograph (or, an avatar of your choice) by going to gravatar.com and signing up with your email address. The avatar from Gravatar would automatically be fetched in your author bio and comments.
- Include Minimum 1 High Quality Image.
- Even though we love sharing more and more content on our website, if your article doesn’t meet the minimal requirements we may not publish it as it is. We’ll recommend changes if we think that the article has a potential and you may resubmit it after the changes. However, the decision of the admins would be final.
- A relevant and insightful quote at the start of a story is a great way to grab attention and can help with promotion on social media networks.
- A question for readers at the end of your story is a great way to encourage comments.
- Being available the day I publish your article to quickly respond to comments is encouraged.
- Once your post is published on ‘FineNotes’ you must share the post on various social platforms to attract traffic to your post. Facebook, google plus, LinkedIn, twitter, Pinterest, StumbleUpon are some of the social platforms you may use. Also, you might want to tell your friends and associates about your article through the mouth, phone or email.